KenBailey At Wistow
Terms & Conditions
1. PUTTING OUR ARRANGEMENT IN PLACE
1.1 In this Agreement, we are K G Bailey Ltd T/A Ken Bailey at Wistow, located in the Wistow rural centre, Wistow, Leicester, LE8 0QF, UK registered as a Limited Company in the United Kingdom, Company Registration Number 03704610 (Registered Office – Business Services (Leicester) Ltd, The Manor, Main street, Tur Langton LE8 0PJ) and the company’s website www.kenbaileyatwistow.co.uk and you are the person detailed on the Order Forms.
1.2 Our Agreement is made on the date of purchase.
1.3 Our Agreement includes all correspondence from us to you and the descriptions of the Goods as provided by us on our Website or otherwise.
2. MAKING YOUR CHOICE AND ORDERING 2.1 Peruse our Website and select your chosen products. 2.2 Complete the Order Form in full and follow the instructions detailed on the Website making a payment via a debit or credit card.
3. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT 3.1 If your chosen products are in stock your Order will be processed and dispatched. 3.2 Should you not receive your chosen products within 14 days of us confirming their availability to you, please contact us to let us know. You will then be given the choice of: 3.2.1 cancelling your order whereupon we will refund the Price you paid or 3.2.2 requesting that we dispatch further products to you (subject to availability) on the basis that you return one set of the products you receive should you receive two sets or 3.2.3 wanting a further agreed time period after which if your chosen products have not been received then options 3.2.1 or 3.2.2 will be available to you. 3.3 Should you choose option 3.2.1 then your refund will be made to the credit card you used for purchase.
4. RETURNS – IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED 4.1. You may return the products to us, whereupon a full refund will be made as described in 3.2 above provided that the products are returned in their original re-saleable condition, unused and with any original labels and packaging intact and must be received within 30 days of your receipt of the goods for a full refund. Anything received after 30 days will be sent back to the customer (at the customers cost).Anything received without original packaging and labels intact will be sent back to the customer (at the customers cost), as we cannot accept returns that have been used. IF RETURNING FROM OVERSEAS CLEARLY LABEL ON OUTSIDE OF PACKAGE THAT ITEM IS A RETURN OR IT MAY INCUR IMPORT COSTS THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR.
4.2 You may request replacement products, which we will dispatch to you (subject to availability) on receipt of the original products, which were not satisfactory for you, and we only permit 30 days for this action and items must be returned in their original new condition, unused and with original labels and packaging intact as stipulated.
4.3 Faulty or damaged goods should be returned within 30 days and a refund will be issued on inspection of the goods. Returns from outside the EU may be subject to local sales taxes, custom charges and/or import duties, over which we have no control, and for which we cannot accept liability. If they apply they may require to be paid before the Parcel will be released for delivery back to us. You may be required to pay additional charges for customs clearance. We have no control over these charges and cannot advise you what they might be. As customs policies vary from country to country, you may wish to contact your local Tax or Customs office for further details prior to sending any items back.
5. BASIS OF SALE
5.1 The terms of this, Our Agreement with You, shall govern our contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions.
5.2 No variation to this Agreement shall be binding unless agreed in writing by us.
5.3 Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature price list acceptance of offer or other document or information issued by us is subject to amendment by us where reasonable under any circumstance.
5.4 You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your Order and the details provided in your Order Form.
5.5 The quantity and description of your chosen products shall be those set out in the Order Form unless we subsequently agree otherwise. 5.6 The pictures may not be a an absolute true representation of the item, and colours may vary in certain cases.
6. PRICE OF THE GOODS
6.1 The price of the Goods shall be the price quoted by us on our Website next to the illustration/description of your chosen products, unless agreed otherwise by us in writing.
6.2 The price is inclusive of any payable value added tax in the UK.
7. RISK AND PROPERTY
7.1 Risk of damage to or loss of your chosen products shall pass to you on delivery of them.
7.2 Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in your chosen products or any other provision of this Agreement, property in your chosen products shall not pass to you until we receive cleared funds payment in full of the price of your chosen products.
8.1 We warrant that you will be entitled to the benefit of any warranties or guarantee given to us by our suppliers for your ordered products. This does not affect your statutory rights.
8.2 You warrant that the information entered onto the Order Form is true.
8.3 Where we sell to you under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976) your statutory rights are not affected by this Agreement.
9. FORCE MAJEURE We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:-
9.1 Act of God explosion flood tempest fire or accident;
9.2 war or threat of war sabotage insurrection civil disturbance or requisition;
9.3 acts restrictions regulations bye-laws prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority;
9.4 import or export regulations or embargoes;
9.5 strikes lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of us or of a third party);
9.6 power failure or breakdown in machinery.
10.1 If any provision of this Agreement is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
10.2 The Contract shall be governed by the laws of England.
11. WHOLE AGREEMENT The terms and conditions set out in this Agreement represents the entire Agreement.
12. COOKIES We may have the occasion to collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use on our site. Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies. When used, cookies are automatically placed on your web browser to enable parts of our website to function properly and gather data about your interactions with our website so that we can best serve you relevant products and offers. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site’s services or products for you. You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies and it may inhibit your ability to make a purchase with us.
TYPICAL DELIVERY TIMES UK Normally all orders placed during the working week are dispatched next working day but please expect 3-5 working days. Orders placed online at the weekend may take longer as cannot be dispatched until Tuesday typically. Our dispatch office operates Mon-Fri 9-5pm closed at weekends. DELIVERY COSTS
£10 per delivery for all deliveries to LE2, LE8, LE16, LE17, LE18. We only deliver to LE postcodes currently – All LE postcodes not mentioned above will be subject to a delivery quote. please contact us for more information.