Internet Privacy & Cookies Policy
1. Information we collect In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you: 1.1 Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data. 1.2 Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or contact us via the contact us page. 1.3 Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
3. Use of your information The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes: 3.1 To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information. 3.2 To meet our contractual commitments to you. 3.3 To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service. 3.4 If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. 3.5 We may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected. 3.6 If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for. 3.7 If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data. 3.8 Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors such as your area of residence or age group.
5. Disclosing your information 5.1 Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries. 5.2 We may also disclose your personal information to third parties: 5.2.1 Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party. 5.2.2 Where we are legally required to disclose your information. 5.2.3 To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
6. Third party links You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
7. Access to information The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
8. Contacting us We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. If you would prefer to write to us then our contact address is Wistow rural centre, Wistow, Leicester, LE8 0QF, UK